Harshad Italiya
    Wish you many many happy returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-#

Have a rocking year ahead. ๐ŸŽ‰
    Thanks alot Harshad...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    Thanks alot Harshad...
    Many happy returns of the day, Aarthi. We miss you on CE. Hope to see you back in action ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy Birthday Aarthi ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy Birthday !
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy B'day Aarthi
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Happy birth day Aarthi one of the best CEans here Hope to see you hyper moded real soon
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy birthday, Aarthi. Have fun, me needs cookies though ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day, Aarthi. We miss you on CE. Hope to see you back in action ๐Ÿ˜€

Conqueror
    Happy birth day Aarthi one of the best CEans here Hope to see you hyper moded real soon
    Thanks for your wishes and remembering me ๐Ÿ˜€ . Can a person be without internet for more than 10 months and just with a basic model mobile.

I was like that, for past 10 months.

Soon Will be back into action
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Belated birthday wishes!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony's new Eye (additional $60) uses AR and PS4 controllers to create something really really amazing! Don't take my word for it folks, just check out following video -
That was the best title I could come up with and if you think it can be better; let me know. As we face the shortage of usable energy (say...
I was going through a very nice article on technology. The main point discussed there was, is technology a boon or bane? Some important example that very given were: Nuclear...
Woof woof, and that's it! Your dog is the new Alibaba as far as unlocking doors are concerned, the magical spell being just its usual bark. New pet owner and...
Just found this interesting poll on Times Of India website. See the results - โ€‹ What's your frank opinion about the poll? ๐Ÿ˜