Happy Birthday Biggie!

Wishing our founder and administrator #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy birthday.

๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy birthday Biggie! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy 10th Anniversary, CE and Many Many Happy Returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-# (Biggie)
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Red-brown-happy-birthday-picture #-Link-Snipped-# & Crazyengineers.

You are sharing your birthday with Father of White Revolution - Verghese Kurien.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday, Biggie !
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday Biggie.
  • lal
    lal
    Happy B'day Biggie

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Li-Fi technology has been around for some time and the researchers working on it have recorded that it can send data at up to 1 GB per second which is...
It's November 26th, and CrazyEngineers has turned 10 today. Looking back, it feels like time's traveled 10x the speed and everything has happened just about yesterday. Together, we have achieved...
i had complete my graduation on branch ece with less than 6.00cgpa , and i m having intrest on Embedded System.pls help me to know what to do next for...
Hai everyone, I plan to buy a new laptop. Which brand is best Dell or HP? configuration: Processor: Intel i5 5th gen, Platform:Any Windows Ram:8GB Graphics card:2GB Hard disk:1TB High...
The Strategic Force Command (SFC) has conducted the trial of Prithvi-II, India's nuclear capable missile. The missile was fired using a mobile launcher from the complex-3 area of the Integrated...