Happy Birthday Biggie and CE!

Guess what?

Guess.

Aah!

I guess you already knew.

It's Crazy Engineers' Day tomorrow, and so it's also the Birthday of the creator @#-Link-Snipped-#.

Wishing him a very Happy Birthday in Advance!

๐ŸŽ‰

P.S: And oh yeah, sorry for spoiling the surprise if any. Little weird not seeing any announcements on display.

P.S.S: Will change the Title after 12:00 ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• lovebox
    lovebox
    A very Happy Birthday to Biggie and to CE !
    ๐ŸŽ‰

and a very Happy Crazy Engineers Day to all the members.
    Proud to be a CEan
  • lal
    lal
    Happy birthday CE. And a very happy birthday Biggie.

Wish the days to come are just awesome for you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Many more happy returns @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Many many happy returns of the day @#-Link-Snipped-# and CrazyEngineers !

๐ŸŽ‰
    - Harshad Italiya
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Biggie deserves a rocking birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a great one!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Many many happy returns of the day @#-Link-Snipped-# and CrazyEngineers !
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I know its too late but i want to wish him to be ???????????
    same as now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What researchers from Carnegie Mellon University have achieved is truly remarkable. A step towards building computers that have common sense has become a reality thanks to NEIL or Never Ending...
Aaron Siego (KDE Hacker) recently announced an OpenHardware development board 'Improv' ,which includes low-end ARM Cortex A7, 1GB RAM, 4 GB NAND Flash, OpenGL ES GPU, 2xUSB2.0, Ethernet ports, HDMI,...
Volocopter VC200, E-volo's multicopter recently debuted in the German skies to its first successful flight. The nine flights it took in 20 minutes at Karlsruhe's arena were pretty much summed...
Hello folks, 26th November, 2013 is the official CrazyEngineers Day (CE Day) and we have been celebrating this day every year for the past 7 years. Every year we have...
guys..pls help me......i,m a computer science engg student..but seriously i haven't got any interest in this field...n by hearing dis you may ask.."then y u took this"..its quiet simple...i wasn't...