Happy B'day Good Administrator

Happy B'day to CrazyEngineers and #-Link-Snipped-#....

๐ŸŽ‰

So how are we going to celebrate today and will there be any surprises???

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Happy Birthday Big k.Wishing you a prosperous year ahead.May god bless you๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Happy Birthday The_Big_k !!๐ŸŽ‰
    ๐Ÿ˜ I'm really happy to be a member of this community..
    I found place where I can learn a lot from others, while sharing my little knowledge.. Thank you for this brilliant idea admin.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Happy birthday Big_K ๐ŸŽ‰ and CE ๐ŸŽ‰

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a lot for your wishes. We've another thread going on in the announcements section - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hola Fellas, So, today is the 7th Birthday of our beloved CrazyEngineers Community. ๐Ÿ˜ We can't express how awesome we feel about completing so many fruitful years over the internet...
Bangalore CEans interested may listen to the Bangalore Cycling Initiatives in the Radio Program: " Bangalore Brains live on air" ( 101.3 FM Rainbow) on 26th November from 7 to...
Hello... I am Chinu Jhon. I want to introduced my self. I am a Computer Engineer. I am new on this forum. Thanku
i m student of 5th sem IT branch persuing BE from a private college in bhopal. the posts i read here r really v helpful. thanx !
Hi I want to know that is there any software which use speech recognisation to log in for Windows OS , instead of password typing.if anybody knows please tell me.