Happy 4th Birthday CrazyEngineers!

Four years ago, on November 26th 2005, CE came to life on the Internet. From a site that nobody new and cared about to one of the popular destinations for engineers around the world, CE's journey has been amazing. The credit goes to all our super-awesome crazy engineers from over 189 countries who keep CE live and vibrant. Today CE proudly brings approx. 60,000 engineers from various backgrounds, countries, disciplines together under one roof.

I've always believed in the power of engineering. We, the engineers, are responsible for almost everything we see around ourselves. A lot has been achieved and a lot needs to be achieved while caring for the environment. That's why, we need lot of innovative thinking and technology to bring ideas into reality. I believe we all have a big responsibility on our shoulders.

#-Link-Snipped-#I've always thought of CE as a 'Force'. Thousands of engineers coming together online/offline with a sense of mission is surely a big deal. While we are slowly marching there, the progress in last four years has been significant. We continue to grow through word of mouth and referrals. Also, with people like #-Link-Snipped-# (Creator of C++ programming language) & #-Link-Snipped-# (Creator of Wolfram|Alpha & Mathematica) mentioning us on their own websites, we surely have achieved a lot.

Over the last four years, we have also had offline city meets in India. We now aim to conduct meets at various locations around the world. We also aim to launch cool new features on CE by the first quarter of 2010.

Before I conclude, I must say we all have a long way to travel together. Those who haven't joined CE yet, simply hit the 'Join Now' button and be a CEan.

Happy birthday to CrazyEngineers!

-The Big K-

Founder, CrazyEngineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oops, Typo ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Thanks for informing ๐Ÿ˜€.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On November 26th, 2009 CE celebrated its fourth birthday. We are now entering our fifth year with a special small talk. CrazyEngineers happily runs on powerful servers provided by LiquidWeb...
I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has been incorporated as "CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited" ๐Ÿ‘ CrazyEngineers.com will now be managed by the new company that we've formed ๐Ÿ˜Ž. What started...
CEans, Its always a great pleasure to bring you the best! This time, CE brings you once in a lifetime opportunity to ask questions directly to the world's #1 marketer,...
CrazyEngineers achieved a benchmark today by crossing 100k posts on our online forum. It might have taken us a bit longer to achieve, but there are many reasons. First of...
From stepping into the world of entrepreneurship at 16 to getting a degree in computer science & philosophy and MBA from Stanford Business School to authoring several bestselling books to...