handmade computer

can we made computer by own.plz suggest me how to start.i do not have any idea about it,but i want to made computer.

Replies

• mechanicalbd
    mechanicalbd
    yes u can but there are certain restrictions depending upon ur knowladge..
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    It is easy to assemble a computer. Buy parts, read the manual and assemble your own computer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm guessing you're trying to assemble a desktop computer. Well, that's very easy provided you've got all the parts. Where are you stuck, anyway?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    do you want to assemble a computer (by buying parts separately and then fixing them up yourself) or are you talking about starting down right from the microprocessors ?

the 1st one is very simple.

the 2nd depends on how much you know about the subject.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's 1.When we create a primary key automatically a cluster index is created on those columns involved in primary key. but i want to know how that index is...
hey guys, I have a final project for a course called computer organization. I'm asked to mention all mac versions since the beginning till now, and talk about each of...
Hi friends,PLC made a revolution in Automation field.the introduction of SCADA and DCS makes ease the automation. If you know about PLC , SCADA and DCS.Its diffrerences,working concepts. Please share...
Hi CEAN'S I choosed Intelligent Smoke / Fire Detector with automatic water sprinkler system to avoid fire Accidents as my mini project.but i couldn't get enough information regarding dis.Can any...
Can anyone help me with the pattern and sample papers for entrance exams in ISRO. I also want when would the exam probably commence every year and the interview format.