Handcase launches Gune for WebOS

Handcase launches Gune for WebOS

The Handcase launched your mobile search system, called Gune. Gune is a system of meta-search, ie he searches the other sites and generates a single page of results, optimized for small screen of the phones and smartphones. The websites consulted by the Gune are: Google and Bing.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Instead, the sites of traditional meta-search the internet, which use the same principle, Gune makes the only mobile search, with results on one page, put in lists of ten results per search engine. "The goal here was to optimize the time of the User and aims to provide a superior experience with search." Explains Ricardo Garay, CEO Handcase.

Offer too, launchers for all mobile platforms in #-Link-Snipped-#
And now for WebOS. Gune is available only in English, but the Handcase ensures that the versions in Portuguese, Spanish and Italian are underway.

The Gune in your face social offers a catalog of mobile websites, and invites all indicate mobile websites. "Gune is designed so that everyone could contribute to the directory, so who have, or know a website mobile, just visit the website for the PC and give your tip. Once checked and approved it goes to the directory." Ensures Garay.

About
Handcase is a Brazilian software industry mobile. In 5 years and a portfolio of 364 products in the hands of more than two million and nine hundred thousand users in one hundred in five countries, plus hundreds content free for all mobile platforms, consolidated the position of largest mobile software industry.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he is the engineer...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ons-mr-martin-cooper-inventor-cell-phone.html CEans, Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he...
Mobile applications are quickly becoming a part of daily life for consumers and businesses -- and SAP is taking notice. SAP end users want SAP mobile applications that handle work...
This has happened to all of us. We click the send button, and in a moment realize that we sent it to the wrong person! 😲 eek! And now there...
I'm totally new to GPS and I've my first phone that's aGPS enabled 😛 , so pardon my ignorance. I'm trying to get Google Earth / Maps working on Samsung...