Hand-Eye Coordination Test

It might be old for some,but I really liked this game and thus posted here.
So,Post your best here!

#-Link-Snipped-#

😁My Best is 20.625 seconds.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My Best 0.319 Second. Very Sharp !! πŸ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just tried it. Got 3.55 seconds. 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    My best try is 14.232 seconds πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Any one has score less than mine? πŸ˜‰
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    3.955s ...going to try some more...

Really it killed my sleep at this hour
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    7.8...intereseting
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    My best try is 5.65 secπŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    My best is 20.137

Spoiler: After you escaped the 1st attack (from middle) manage to go to left top corner and then to bottom left and then to bottom middle and then to middle you will definitely manage 15 seconds minimum.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Still i am struggling for 1 Second. πŸ˜”
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    15.2s..after so many days....still trying
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Thats really an interesting game. Tried a lot many times and finally got the score from 0.35 sec to 15.876 sec. πŸ˜’
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    16.91s..todays best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, can you guide me in this tour, i,m a computer science student and also a ccna student, right now i need to do my final year project, i...
Cars made of strange stuff Quote: Everyone knows you make cars out of steel. Or maybe aluminium if you're Audi, carbonfibre if you're McLaren, or even glassfibre plastic if you're...
hello sir i am a 3rd year cse student i want to know about 6month training in cloud computing in chd is dere any company
Am Prathap, doing my final year engineering in Electronics and communication...πŸ˜€am interested in wireless communication...πŸ˜€It's really good to join this.
iPad is being used in amazing ways by everyone from teachers to CEOs. I saw this iPad 2 TV commercial "And it's just getting started" [video=youtube;Um4gLMZDXkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um4gLMZDXkA&feature=[/video] Is any CEan buying...