haloo alll!! Project in Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems

haloo alll help!! Project in Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems

hi
iam new member in this forum , and i liked it alot.....
am in my final level in my college, and am thinking to do aproject on (Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems)πŸ˜›

i saw this topic here and liked it alot , part of my project guide lines is to do simulation or even aprototype of the project that am going to do!!

i wanted to know is there any thing related to Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems that i can do it in MatLab or even other programs?

thanks....
😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's Bill Gates' last day at Microsoft! We'll miss you, Bill ! [youtube]3HA4lSUhlbw[/youtube]
What is a Watermark? As a Watermark you can use your site name, author name of a video (any text) or logotype (any graphic file, including animation). Watermark will been...
Hello All! In a project we used a 4.7 uF ceramic capacitor. Due to some accident it went useless so we were going to replace it! In many places we...
😁😁Join The CE - Dance 😁😁 Seventeen Zero Zero Zero Crazy Engineers From Over 150 Countries Only on CrazyEngineers ...and we broke our previous record! We added 1000 new members...
Discuss the announcement -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4044-seventeen-zero-zero-zero-crazy-engineers.html in this thread !