Hai

Hai fnds.this s janaa frm madurai,tamil nadu.i m doing electrnics and communication engineering...i m so willing to do some innovations and i suppose to see ths site when i was searching for an engineeriring clarification and i'm so happy to see all technical frnd under a single roof.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and inform your friends about this website.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Welcome to the new whole world of crazy engineers.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Pls read the pinned threads here in the link that will give you idea on how to post here in CE
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    Jeffrey Samuel
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Pls read the pinned threads here in the link that will give you idea on how to post here in CE
    thanks ...and i had a doubt on electromagnetic induction...can u clarify that 2 me???
    Janaa karti
    thanks ...and i had a doubt on electromagnetic induction...can u clarify that 2 me???
    Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# to clarify your doubt
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Post your queries in the respected EEE,ECE community which you can find on the top of the page.Click community->your community->Start discussion->Your question
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    i have already posted tht but no reply from anyone
    Janaa karti
    i have already posted tht but no reply from anyone
    Wait a little bro.All are not free always.I hope you get your answer quickly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend tried to stream live events from #Livestream.com. But the problem is that the video is buffering a lot. he is not able to stream at all. The video...
i jus want to clarify a doubt that in dc generator usually magnets are stable and the armature shaft is allowed to rotate.what ll happen if we do in reverse...
Hi CEans I had heard lot about the utilization of magnetic power in various modes in automobile Industry.It Includes magnetic suspension,magnetic ride control,locks,etc but I want to know whether there...
Panasonic had informed about the new iteration of its Toughpad slate in Consumer Electronic Show held in January 2013. At that time the company had highlighted it being the world’s...
Obama administration seems very adamant on attacking Syria and while they do not have full support (this time) from its friends, bigger countries like China and Russia have been openly...