Hai everyone!!!

I am Koushik Padmanaban.Currently pursuing my electronics and communication degree at Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore.

I am very much interested in technology and innovation.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE Koushik. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Koushik!

I am from Chennai dude... Nice to see you here... 😀
  • Koushik0890
    Koushik0890
    Thank u guys!!😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Koushik....😀

Koushik0890
    I am very much interested in technology and innovation.
    That's great to hear from you !!!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can get US$15,000,000 from Qualcomm if you can show a device that can diagnose non contact 15 diseases across 30 people in three days. https://medtechinsider.com/archives/26496 That was an error....
HW Design Manager (Power Electronics) It is common knowledge that we are running out of fossil energy sources, which also are harmful to the environment. But did you know also...
So I come across another interesting G+ post.​ ​Chirkeyskaya, Russia's largest hydroelectric dam.​ ​​​Chirkeyskaya hydroelectric plants are located in the Republic of Dagestan Sulak River. North Caucasus it is the...
Ever thought of coding Human brain? Not exactly by Scientists at University of Southampton are trying to understand how brain codes sound! Amazing, ain't it? They have developed a Brain...
This is one of fascinating place and a must visit when you travel to China.​ ​The Hanging Temple (not really hanging but looks like hanging when you look at far...