Hadoop-tell us what you know about it?

Friends apache hadoop is in trend. An open source software framework that supports data intensive distributive applications, licensed under apache v2 license. It enables application to work with thousands of computation independent computers and petabytes of data.
It was derived from google's map reduce and google file system.
I want to do my final year project using hadoop. I dont know how to start.
Please share, if anyone is working on some project using hadoop.
Also please share what you know about hadoop, as it will be helpful for other CEans too. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The venture capital ecosystem in India needs an urgent improvement if we really want to see people adopting entrepreneurship as a career option. I've seen something amazing in recent times...
Hello, I looking for my younger brother to join an engineering course in IITs. There has been a lot of confusion in my mind about the structure of the new...
I read publication in terms " A Noval Spatial Domain Scheme for Multiple Bitplane Steganography" ,and I have some ambiguity about : I know when we embed 3 bits in...
Whats meaning of VA & watt??
How many of you are in the process control applications? How many problems which are related to computers have affected your plant working? There are some things in software and...