Guidelines to fresh engineer student.

Hello everyone,

I am newly joined 2nd year engineer student to electronics field through diploma background, I want your guideline I want to know being a engineer what skills and qualities an engineer student should gain during their study period for better knowledge and to get good job opportunities.

And also please guide on these particular things:

1. I want some websites links where I can find good sources of books and subject related articles.
  2. I even want to do some mini projects in between so please guide me how do I do them, the tools and software’s I required for that and where do I get them.
  3. And finally what are the topics/subjects I need to give more importance which helps me in my projects and also to improve my employment opportunities.

Thank you for your help

Replies

• optimystix@
    optimystix@
    #-Link-Snipped-# here u can get the university papers name of good books
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    ya u can also look after about practicals of basic circuits connections and operations so you can follow the below given link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    oh..electronicsforu.com is a lot of help for me...if you have a free time, try to read books like electronic devices and circuit theory by robert boylstead...also try the books of malvino,frenzel and floyd...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybdy tell about WiMC,,wireless mobile computing?????????????
My Android doesn't supports Flashplayer,so i rooted it and then installed flashplayer 11.1 in phone. After restart I tried setting up FP in Opera. It did not detected. So I...
Hi, my name is Samprit Biswas and i am a second year student of IIT kgp of Computer Science Department.
In a ckt. We r giving voltage of 50 Hz as well as 60. then what will be the resultant frequency. (a)less than 50 (b)more than 60(c)in between 50 &...
wat is the main difference b/w robotics and automation ??????