Guidelines for Carrer in Different Technology

Hello Friends,

I need your help in determining the right path to learn the technology and to be at the top of that technology.

Please provide the correct path or the book which I should follow to be at the top of the following technologies: -

1. Web Designing
2. Programming
3. Java Programming
4. Networking
5. Linux
6. Database Management
7. Microsoft Server and Related Technology

For Networking I think that Cisco CCNA onwards is the right path.

For Microsoft Server I think Microsoft Certification or MCSE is the right path.

For others please respond as soon as possible and the best method.

Thanks & Regards

Sakun
GTB IT Engg.😀 (Going To Be)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Sakun,

You can master any technology by -

1. Being passionate about it.
    2. Self study
    3. Right guidance
    4. Experience

Do not blindly follow the certifications. I'd strongly suggest that you should spend some time understanding all the technologies you have mentioned and find out which one suits your interests.

Start reading books, participating on forums and most importantly; start implementing what you learn in your own project! (You will get tons of project ideas on CE). You will certainly become very good in the choice of your technology.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to ask more questions.
  • sakun
    sakun
    Thank you Big_K for your answer.

I know that I should go in my field of interest, and my field of Interest is Networking Security, and my path is CCNA, CCNA (Security), CCSP & Last CCIE (Security).

Actually I am going to teach all the above mentioned technology in my class.
    I am currently in doing B.Tech 4th Semester. I have imitated an act in which I will teach students of my class. And all the interested students of my class will join group based on that 7 technologies and they will study and work upon projects in that field. Currently I have taken just introduction classes as I have worked upon every field, but on Web Designing, Java & Linux just a little, and else other I have worked an good time.

So to teach them, firstly I need to study a lot. So that's why I was asking the what is the right path to start from for all the technologies.

Hope you got my point.

Thanks & Regards

Sakun

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need sponsors for our cultural tech fest,BASANT-2010 Birla institute of engineering and technology,pilani is organising its cultural fest from 15 april,2010. we need the sponsors for our cultural fest,BASANT-2010, But...
Any information of above unity projects... ?? generating electricity by the phenomena of induced emf..?? Lets go renewable..
With the prospering job markets and thickening outsourcing pipeline, Indian IT major Infosys is now trying to woo employees by offering promotions and salary hikes 😀 Source Yahoo News: Worried...
Is there any diesel engine which can operate more steadily than a petrol engine for same power specification?? 😎
I have to update a website but i am unable to connect to Mysql server when i try to connect it gives me exception like this Could not connect: Can't...