guide needed for fina year project-IT

hi friends,i am doing a project in detecting the pose of object/human in a video.any regarding how to start or go about the project is highly appreciated.any links or books or any other source of information from u would be of great help......plz post the info however little u know.....

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi jiniya,

You said that your project topic is about "Detecting the pose of object/human in video". Could you tell us a bit more about what your project's aim is?
  • jiniya
    jiniya
    pose estimation is about first detecting and tracking your object in a video. then it detects the movements of the object.contrary to the regular tracking it actually tracks the minute details like the eye ball movement.... and then it tells u the direction in which the object is moving...hope this is detailed there are many videos too one of the link is here Pose Estimation Based on Sylvester's Equation - 3D Head Tracking - YouTube

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First day at the College (especially when you are an engineering student) is always a memorable one. Some start their engineering life with pranks/mischief , some with new friends (that...
SEA i.e. Scientists and Engineers for America has been offering a virtual internship program for more than last 2 years. Our interns spend eight to ten hours each week researching...
I found this video by SolidWorks simply awesome. Watch this: [video=youtube;UKrf2iDCULY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKrf2iDCULY[/video]
TECHNOVISION’11 is the technical paper presentation event of TROIKA, the annual technical fest of IEEE student branch of Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Delhi organized in the...
Am Siva.v.Girish @ Anish.;-);-);-) I used to feel very much better when others call me as shiva or chimp which is my nick name. I love thinking about logics and...