CrazyEngineers
  • srinu
    srinu

MemberMay 25, 2007

Guide Me

Hello, CEans!

i am using Windows XP Professional and my system configuration was D94GZIS with 3Ghz Dual core processor and having 1GB of RAM and 160GB (SATA) Seagate HDD and LCD Monitor and MM Keyboard and mouse.

My problem was when i double click any drive letter than i getting an error messages like " *.vbs file is missing " and " xcopy.exe file is missing ", but i can open it by right click on that drive and selecting open or explore.

So, i need some help....

From
    Srinu
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberMay 28, 2007

Hey Srinu,

I think the best guys available to help you are desijays, xheavenlyx or no_atkt.

I hope any one of them reads this and responds.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • no_atkt

MemberMay 28, 2007

well afaik vbs is for more media files ... and xcopy is dos command ... my guess is tht since it says xcopy is missing u must hv lost some important system files .... best option (safest option) ... re-install xp over ur current installation ... it will copy any missing system files and also repair if any files are corrupt
    Cancel
  • srinu

MemberMay 28, 2007

Thanks for your help!

I will do what you say..

once, again! thanks for your help!
    Cancel
  • no_atkt

MemberMay 29, 2007

thank the helper only if ur ends are met ... ie thank me only if ur problem is solved
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register