Guide me what to do while doing my B.E other than academics

Iam doing mechanical engineering 2 year which comes under anna university ....and i really get frustrated whenever i think about my future and jobs still iam not aware about what are the extra skills to be developed and what are the extra knowledge to gain regarding my job other than my academics...can any one please help me

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Lokeshwaranmanikandan
    the extra knowledge to gain regarding my job other than my academics..
    Never knock academics. I used what I studied in Electro Chemical Technology in 1957 in my first job in 1960 and more or less continuously till today. Basics are always important. Technology marches ahead with feet firmly grounded in the fundamentals.
    Learn some CAD CAM, robotics and additive manufacturing (3D printing). These will be very important in Mech E in the immediate future.
  • Lokesh Waran
    Lokesh Waran
    A.V.Ramani
    Never knock academics. I used what I studied in Electro Chemical Technology in 1957 in my first job in 1960 and more or less continuously till today. Basics are always important. Technology marches ahead with feet firmly grounded in the fundamentals.
    Learn some CAD CAM, robotics and additive manufacturing (3D printing). These will be very important in Mech E in the immediate future.
    Than
    A.V.Ramani
    Learn some CAD CAM, robotics a
    thank you sir...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer ZTE has unveiled its new handset, Nubia Z11, the mature last edition of Z11 family which already consists of Z11 mini and Z11 max. From the...
The world’s largest social networking site, Facebook has recently re-cultivated its searching and sorting algorithm to reflect a change in the way news are stacked in a particular profile. The...
The multinational online transportation company, Uber has recently updated its driver-end application to ensure drivers are not only safe but satisfied with the voluminous packages. Uber has taken up the...
Technically, Facebook hits a double whammy as both its exterior and interior principles have got the latest updates from the company. While Facebook is trending on the news due to...
The Wi-Fi alliance has introduced the new wave 2 features which promise to supercharge your existing 802.11ac router. The new features include MU-MIMO, 160 MHz channel, 4 spatial streams and...