CrazyEngineers
  • Hello friends... πŸ˜›I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. πŸ˜€At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 9, 2008

Re: guide me friends

saranya.R
    Hello friends... 😛I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. 😀At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
    You have three options -

• Masters in Business Administration
    • Masters in Sciences
    • Masters in Technology
    Which of the above is your area of interest?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • saranya.R

MemberAug 9, 2008

I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 9, 2008

saranya.R
    I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
    Alright. Have you thought of any options? We'd love to help you choose from your top options than tell you our likings. 😀

If you have nothing in your mind - everyone's talking about "Nanotechnology" these days.
    Cancel
  • saranya.R

MemberAug 9, 2008

Everyone around me say embedded systems,vlsi,remote sensing and even in computer science which is apart from my main stream.. I am terribly in a confused state.. I like to be different and choose a good stream.. please help me out..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register