Guidance to lock up a final year project idea.

Hi. I am a final year IT Student. I want some help to finalize my final year project idea. I have this cool but seemingly impossible idea, an android application for tourists which will help them to obtain information about specific things(places/animals) by capturing a photo using their android device (smartphone/tablet). i.e. lets say they see animal or sacred temple but they don't know what it is so just take a picture of it and the application will analyze the photo and return with the summarized information. I still have no idea how to do it but since it is really really tough. I mean it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to do within 1 year. And I don't know anything about Image Processing but I would love to learn. Do you guys have any idea about this? or Can you give me most common problem to solve so I can do some research and come up with a solution? I want to do something new, technically hard and it should help me to improve my development knowledge. My interesting areas are Java, Android, PHP, .net.

Thanks in advance... 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends my name is parimi lalith phani harsha vardhan aged 18 years . i am completing my b-tech (presently in 2 year) in sphoorthy engineering college(affliated to JNTUH).
After One big Hike, and two price cuts in last two months, now its turn for another price Hike. This hike is not as big as the previous one was,...
'Think of something and that's possible, Engineering would do it for you'. This hold true when I read the latest innovation that engineers have come up with a new innovation...
Have you ever wonder what magic is. Is it an illusion, or science or deception? I once saw i trick where the magician turned a dollar bill into a fish...
hello!! can any one of u plzzz give me some information about SPAN-ZERO circuit ??