Guidance needed! regarding CDAC DASS- course. pls help!!

Hello Everyone,

I am Teja from Hyderabad. Currently, I am working with Intense Technologies @ Hyd, as a DB2 Data Base Admin . I completed my Masters in Instrumentation and controls. I also did intrernship with AIR LIQUIDE, Engineering India Limited for a period of 7 months on Instrumentation domain.

I got seat in DASS at Bangalore Campus. Could anyone provide detailed information about this course and placements provided. Also, How good is the course content with respect to current Industry demand..I request you all to give your valuable suggestions and advice and help me in taking a right decision.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you share the course contents with us?
  • Teja Peddada
    Teja Peddada
    hello...sorry for the late reply..unfortunately..there is no information related to the course...even on the website...but ..i am just providing the link..which i have gone through...Error
    plz comment on the same.....thanks in advance..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to controll DC motor using USB but i dont know how the usb data pins are works?? any IDEA??
Samsung has just announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this August all over the world and the source code didn't want to wait. Samsung has open sourced the...
So it's happened. Amazon UK is reportedly selling more number of ebooks than the regular books. Thanks to Kindle ebook reader for accelerating the adoption of ebooks over the traditional...
Don't be sad that you didn't get a chance to be a part of the talented engineering team at NASA to put the Curiosity Mars rover on the red planet....
The After Focus app will add DSLR like capabilities to your phone. The app lets you create blurred background effect by simply selecting the focus area. It also offers various...