guidance : how to

hello friends,,, now i am in 2nd year eee , i want to geet good marks in GATE,,
so please guide me how to study, wen to , and which to study,,,,
i dont have any idea of these exams, is this too early to prepare for these exams???

Replies

• crazyaddiction
    crazyaddiction
    hello friends,,, now i am in 2nd year eee , i want to get good marks in GATE,,
    so please guide me how to study, wen to , and which to study,,,,
    i dont have any idea of these exams, is this too early to prepare for these exams???
  • ravikiran bvn
    ravikiran bvn
    hello this is the right time to develop subject by your own and try to develop the skill of understanding the subject with applications and analogy after completion of 2nd year go for gate coaching for about 6-8 months where they will suggest the techniques.

always try to read and analyse foreign author books

from GATE-2001 ASPIRANT..........................
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    It is enough to get deep knowledge of your regular syllabus!!!
    I will suggest you to prefer refrance book!!
    read them understand the concept and prepare your own notes.
    Be$T 0f Luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The "Seaswarm" robots, which were developed by a team from MIT's SENSEable City Lab, look like a treadmill conveyor belt that's been attached to an ice cooler. The conveyor belt...
Both XML and Database are used to read and write data but can any one explain me in brief difference between database and XML( keeping security issues aside)? I mean...
Can we do something such that we can reduce the gravitational force or counter the gravitational force? Does Gravitational force possibly have a positive and negative? a north and south?...
I have 2 os on my pc. One is ubuntu and the other is windows xp . Since my windows is failing to boot i tried repairing it . But...
Guys, i m doing the very same project in final year... I have segmented the characters from the number plate and looking forward to complete the matching the extracted characters...