guidance for getting good job.

I am BE final yr CSE student & scored only 49.33% in 12th. What should I do further to get a good job as due to less score in 12th, i am facing eligibility problems in finding job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rahul Chandurkar
    I am BE final yr CSE student & scored only 49.33% in 12th. What should I do further to get a good job as due to less score in 12th, i am facing eligibility problems in finding job?
    More than your 12th marks, any recruiter will be more interested in knowing what skills do you have right now. No one likes to hire an 'average' employee. That means, you will have to make up for your low score by doing something other's aren't!

So what can you do?

You've got to build skills-set that would make the employer want to create an exception for you. Can you become awesome in any programming language of your choice - say C, C++, Java, PHP, C# and then build a pet project that showcases your skills and knowledge?

Also, build that portfolio of pet projects and visit small and medium sized companies where you can directly talk to the recruiters. Show them what skills you have right now. No one will care about your 12th marks.

Make your own way.

All the best!
  • Rahul Chandurkar
    Rahul Chandurkar
    Thank You sir....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian consumer electronics giant Videocon has launched world's first Windows 10 powered LED TV in India. Microsoft loyalists may quickly note that the television is being launched in two different...
I got OnePlus 2 recently. Sharing my thoughts about so advertised as "Flashship Killer" and future safe device. You can find specification here. This is the OnePlus 2. BUILD and...
I have an interesting game. I arrange Chinese chessmen into international chess board and play normally with its rule. Of course there is some drawback for the pawn. Since there...
Back in 2012, we talked about researchers at University College in London who used a modified Wi-Fi router to detect people through walls. Three years later researchers at MIT's Computer...
hi my name is aakash . currently in 3rd year of IT engg my cgpa is less than 7 and i have medium level of communication skills ability will i...