Guest Articles On VoiCE

Do you wish to publish an article on our official blog '#-Link-Snipped-#'? You can do so right away. Just compose a 100% original article (without any copy-pasted content) and send it to editor [at] [crazyengineers] [dot] com.

If we like your writing style, we'll make an offer to you to join our author team and get paid to write articles for VoiCE.

I repeat: We need 100% original articles. We are way smarter in catching copy-cats, so don't waste our and your time as well. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Check my project, Scrolling displays in numeric. In this project i have used basic logical IC's which are common to all student. here is the list of component used....
Just downloaded Mozilla Firefox 4. I wanted to try some themes on the new firefox. Could anyone share a few useful resources? 😒
It might be silly, but I'm not able to figure out how to upgrade Firefox to latest stable 4.0. I've searched the Internet but can't find proper instructions on how...
I came across this excellent article and I want each one of you to read it. It SHOULD be an eye opener for those who aren't aware. I look forward...
It was very stupid of me for not thinking before doing this. I put a Blackberry Curve Mini CD in my MacBook drive. And it got stuck there. It was...