GTalk Service Down!

Google Talk Service is down. The Gtalk service is facing major outage and Google has already reported that their engineers are working on the issue. We're following the story on VoiCE - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is the service working for you, folks? Please check and comment ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Down here too.....๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    working welll ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's just been restored. It looks like the service has been restored in India and in Germany. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is out of service. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    I read somewhere that all the saved Gtalk chats will be blown away in this outage. ๐Ÿ˜ Too vague.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    It is out of service. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    I read somewhere that all the saved Gtalk chats will be blown away in this outage. ๐Ÿ˜ Too vague.
    That's terrible. Not sure if that's true. This was just a service outage. I doubt it'll affect chats stored in Gmail account.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its working now....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Google's officially declared that the service has been restored in few regions but full restoration is being worked out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

needed some topic based on artificial intelligence... games not alllowed... some real time project
In the optical lab we use power sources like Klystron,gunn diode,etc.these devices generate sinusoidal wave. but when we observe it in a cro we get a square wave why?
The freq of microwave which we use in our practical lab is of 8-12ghz. but how could we observe it in a 300mhz cro?
It looks like rainwater harvesting is the solution to take care of the water related problems people face. Rainwater harvesting techniques don't require lot of money; but the awareness is...
i hav been hearing this word "Android" many times a day. what is it? I have no idea about it?