GSM BTS implementation

Hi everyone,😛😁
I want to do my final year project on GSM BTS related field😁. I have no idea about my topic.
please help me out providing project topic examples and materials.

Replies

• buzzparas
    buzzparas
    hello,

GSM BTS is a product which is sold by telecom vendors, they have their own R&D cells for simulation,designing etc.
    GSM and BTS are two different keywords ,if you can clear your point further may be i can help you out
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I don't understand how - "I want to do my final year project on GSM BTS related field😁." I have no idea about my topic.
    any ways- are you planning to simulate the same in MATLAB?Hav eyou gone through the BTS functionalities from OSS perspective? Are youa ware of various techniques used?

Please do needed homework and come up with a prototype, that would help you in starting your project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyboby tell me that which english book is good for the company recruitment paper& for other competitive exam
can anybody please explain regrding 'career growth in telecom testing' ??
BSNL 3G is cheapest but not the best 3G service in India. The download speed vary a lot and there are issues with connectivity. We posted a detailed review of...
PROBLEM There are x containers coming in to my dock yard warehouse,and they are suppose to be cleared off in some time(t). I need to obtain details of such as...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that BSNL has slashed the tariff on unlimited download plans by a huge margin. I've not been able to confirm the news through. Can...