GSM Based multizone fire alarm system

guys,i m studyiing telecommnication engineering and cureently doing my final year project.my idea is designing a fire alarm system.in my design,i wana use wireless smoke detectors or sensors and a microcontroller.the idea is if the sensor sense sumthing wrong th nthe sensor will send signal to microcontroller and the the microcontroller will work on it nd send sms to emergency department like fir brigad,ambulance and the propoerty owner.bt dont no how to make a start.can any one help me how to mkae a start or give sum more idea to modify it

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    nice thought.
    may be you can do it this way, the sensor picks up the scent and then a inbuilt transamitter transmits a SOS to nearest base station.The singal from here on can be braodcasted to emergency services like 100. something like a mobile phone integrated with sensor.
  • sindhu sati
    sindhu sati
    hi

i want to know about the fire alarm system because it is must while we are in any emergency.fire alarm is totally a different kind of machine for fire protract.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI FRDS I AM COMPLETED MY BE(EEE) WITH AGGREGATE OF 72.. I AM SEARCHING JOB AND I CAN'T GET IT.. IF SOMEONE KNOWS SOME CMPY R RECURITING MEANS.. MAIL TO...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Happy Engineer's Day. 1)Happy Engineers Day to CEan family and to all the Engineers in the world.. -DILEEP Note😛lease give your wishes with counting.. Character building begins in our infancy,...