GSM based biometric voting system

im currently pursuing a project on "gsm based biometric voting system".i need help on the algorithm of finger print matching.and information on various types of sensors used for finger print matching.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    You mean to say that you want to acquire fingerprint at one place and transfer it over GSM or after authentication want to cast your vote through GSM? Technically it is not a sound project( Purely My opinion)
    What you can do?

1) Make a voting portal ( ASP.Net) if possible.
    2) In the Login Module attach Face recognition system: Facial features must be extracted and must be transmitted to the server. Server should authenticate and a secured session must start. Once the session is secured, one can cast vote.

you can download the report from
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    That report should Guide you through the processes.
  • mantra
    mantra
    Hello!
    We have one biotime5 product which is GPRS based biometric, with the help of sim card of cellular network we can transfer data. it is generally used as #-Link-Snipped-#, but it might help in your project. contact us at

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..... how can i use Advance reservation in Gridsim to execute a single job that requires multiple resources.
1. Stephen was always (i)____ ; in fact, his own father described him as having a(n) (ii)____ vacillation. [TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]Blank (i) A. indecisive B. earnest C. volatile...
Paraswift is the first robot that can climb a vertical surface and deploy a paraglider for a safe return to earth. It demonstrates how robots are becoming increasingly versatile at...
1.The difference between the place value of two sevens in the numeral 69758472 is : Answers 0 6993 699930 (Answer) none of these 2. 3251+586+369-?= 3006 Answers 1250 1300 1375...
One World Trade Center has it's 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. The skyscraper, previously known as the Freedom Tower, will eventually reach 105 stories and...