GSM Activated Car Security

This should be my first thread in this forum(CE).:smile:
I'm trying to build a gsm activated car security. Will someone tell me where to tap the signal that will activate (trigger) the security on the gsm module when the number inserted on it is dialed? Or may be a better idea. Thank you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abbanhaidar
    This should be my first thread in this forum(CE).:smile:
    I'm trying to build a gsm activated car security. Will someone tell me where to tap the signal that will activate (trigger) the security on the gsm module when the number inserted on it is dialed? Or may be a better idea. Thank you.
    Welcome to CE Abbanhaidar,

Let me know which type of security you want to give in the Car. I mean GSM Modem dials a number whenever any one try to break the door or tempering the ignition system of the car?
  • Abbanhaidar
    Abbanhaidar
    No it is a kind of security that should be used as a last resort, say if the stolen or snatched, you should be able to deactivate the car remotely. It should be part of the security of the car but not everything. Thanks godfather!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abbanhaidar
    No it is a kind of security that should be used as a last resort, say if the stolen or snatched, you should be able to deactivate the car remotely. It should be part of the security of the car but not everything. Thanks godfather!
    Oh Yes this is also possible. For that you have to interface the modem with your car's Ignition system and the sparking mechanism now based on the controller which is also interfaced with the GSM modem and whenever your car is stolen then send one SMS with password the GSM MODEM receives that SMS decode it and stops the Ignition system and you can also use GPS for the location tracking.

I remember that this type of project is completed by our company but it was for BIKE. (I had not worked on this but knows little bit about the same.)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you don't mind please give a introduction about you in Introduction Section.
  • mahmoud tarek eissa
    mahmoud tarek eissa
    plz help me staff i want to know how to connect the gsm module with gps module and arduino to make project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Note: The below points about QTP 11.0 is copied from a presentation I have prepared gathering data from various sources. New Features in QTP •[FONT="] [/FONT]XPath and CSS based object...
What are all the practical applications of MATLAB software, other than simulating electrical, electronic, and computer languages? any example practically? And why it is considered the most important tool for...
today i wrote some code and complied it, till it was good. when i executed the code, server got crashed. error was illegeal bytecode. i want to know ,by how...
London/Hamburg, January 10, 2011. m8 Capital, the venture capital fund investing exclusively in mobile technology, announced today a US$ 4.2 million investment in German mobile technology company SCHAD. SCHAD’s technology...
Guys i am thinking of developing a java based android app as my final year project, but i don't have any idea about what to develop? .Please suggest me some...