CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 30 May, 2011
Let's make a list of GD Topics for Infosys Campus Recruitment.

I heard some of the topics from friends:

Should India have dictatorship?
Is India still a secular state?
Reforms in Indian education system.
Is quality a myth in India?
Indian Villages are our strength or weakness.
We don't learn from history, we repeat it.
@Siva Ganesh • 30 Nov, 2018

Most important group discussion topics

12.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 10, 2014

Sanjam Garg, Alumni of IIT-Delhi batch of 2008, has won the ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) award for the year 2013. Sanjam's work revolved around the problem of making software...
4.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 27, 2014

Since many of you requested for the questions asked in the Rapid Fire Quiz. Here we go - (Question): This formula represents (A): Newton's First Law of Motion (B): Newton's...
5.7k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Nov 16, 2014

With an aim to build customized motorcycles, Rajputana Customs was started by Vijay Singh in Jaipur in the year 2009. Rajputana Customs is a small motorcycle outfit that modifies bikes...
7.5k views

@pratik20990 · Oct 1, 2009

i have made an IR sensor circuit on breadboard which is this- i made this circuit on breadboard and when powered it with 9V battery the red LED started glowing....
3.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 18, 2014

At the National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society, a new kind of color-coded smart tags were presented that can tell if the perishable products inside containers are...
4.5k views