Ground Penetrating Radar Used for Bridge Inspections

About a quarter to one third of bridges around the world are either obsolete or structurally unsound. Better methods than normal detailed visual inspectionare needed to assess the status of bridges. This article describes the novel use of Ground Penetrating Radars to help in this:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Noticing the imminent competition from Apple in the premium watch market, Swiss watchmaker Swatch has announced its first smartwatch, the Swatch Touch Zero One. While smartwatches from consumer electronics manufacturers...
Project Abstract / Summary : Now with the growing population and pressure the life more and faster, people are facing with health problems. As accidents are increasing it is necessary...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract: Wing conservation is a very important and popular subject given today’s concerns for the environment and operating cost economies in the aviation industry.In air...
Project Abstract / Summary : my project is superier to other.im a civil engineer so i make my project better & i will try to best my project for any...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project Bluetooth module will be interfaced to PIC18 micro controller. This Bluetooth receives the commands from the Android application device using wireless communication....