Greetings!

Hello everyone!
I've just found this site and forum thanks to the brilliant interview with the Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound.
My name is Frederico and I have a Masters in Engineering. I'm a former Formula 1 and motorsport engineer and I am now the Quality Manager for an aerospace machining company. I'm Portuguese but I work in the UK.
I look forward to having a great time with you in this site!

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi fribeiro
    welcome to CE
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey Fribeiro,

Welcome to CE buddy!! yes you will surely have a good time here..... ๐Ÿ˜€ and waw your are formula 1 and motorsport engineer !! Thats awesome dude ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Arvind
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    welcome to CE :welcome:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Frederico! Hope you will enjoy your stay here!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    :welcome: to CE.

Good to have you here. Looking forward to reading interesting posts from you.
  • FRibeiro
    FRibeiro
    Thank you for your very kind welcome guys!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Hello fribeiro!!! Welcome to CE!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Welcome to CE!

Dude, I guess you can enlighten us with your know-howz in Formula 1 Circuits... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! As a F1 fan and amateur racer, I'd be interested in hearing further about your experiences as a motorsport engineer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heya friends, mentors, and The Admin! ๐Ÿ˜€ I am Praveen Kumar, from Chennai. After a 10+2 Schooling, I successfully completed my Brain Emptying (Bachelor of Engineering) degree in Computer Science...
Hi All CEans, Can anybody explain me what is discharge resistor in case of capacitor compensation in power system?
Hi Ceans, As everyone knows PHP is web scripting language in simple terms its the language used for creating webpage or website. And its really important to know how to...
Disclaimer: Before performing any of these, please note, all these are possible and worked under testing conditions. Neither me, nor CE is responsible for the damage caused to your system...
Day of the Week: January has 31 days. It means that every date in February will be 3 days later than the same date in January (28 is 4 weeks...