greetings

Greetings fellow engineers and wanabee's, not sure if I am an engineer or a wanabe! Been doing the Civil Engineering stuff for years, others say i'm good, me, i'm not so sure...
Useful lookin site, shall have to check it out thouroughly.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Morph ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE. Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • morph
    morph
    Thanks.
    Finding CE, it found me. I was just trawling through other peoples misenterpretations of BS EN 1992, and there it was, a link to CE, far less booring than what I was suposed to be doing.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wow! CE found you. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Welcome to the CrazyEngineers' World.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE family Morph!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE morph
    do be active here and share your knowledge with us ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, we look forward to yuor contributions as part of the community.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE's world!!
    Be active.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to our CE family.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If the total sales for a business in a certain year were $ 150,000 , what were sales in June, if June sales were half the monthly average ? A)...
what does an independent current source contain in practical,means how an independent current source is made in reality???
I need to make all the permutations of a string's characters........how do i do this..... tiill now what i was doing was allot a digit to each character.....start from 999999......n...
I am Wishing a Great Lady Engineer on this special day(Engineers Day). Many More Happy Returns of the day durga! Happy Birthday to you! May you live longer happily with...
I am wishing all our fellow CEans a "Happy Engineers Day" ๐Ÿ˜ The Great Legendary Engineer Bharat Ratna. Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (1861-1962) was celebrating his Birthday today. I wish him a...