Greetings

*Engineering Trade: Electrical

*Occupation
: Student; will likely graduate around Fall '12

*Hobbies & Interests
: chess, Attic Greek (ἡ γλῶττα τῆς Ἀττικῆς), Mandarin (rusty), finance, amateur gynaecology, alcohol experimentation :twisted:

*Aim in life
: ideally, to spin off my own company and become an entrepreneur

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: it's free

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ferisulfr 😀 Tell us what brought you to CE?
  • Fenrisulfr
    Fenrisulfr
    What brought me here was Google; I was trying to find information about the ideal diode model and found the forum by accident. Fortunate indeed.

I forgot to mention that I am involved in the gold market, but I trade in dollars per troy oz., not rupees per tola 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The trade that matters here is 'Electrical'; everything else is secondary. 😉
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ferisulfr 😀 .
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE 😁
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Nice introduction.
    Well keep an active participation with us.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, good to see a fellow citizen of the commonwealth
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE family!
    Be active. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Ferisulf. Nice Introduction. 😀

We hope to see you around regularly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computer Science is one of the branch of engineering but it too also has various other fields in it, As per my knowledge the following fields are present: 1.Programming field...
I have two presseure x`mitter . I connect one at the start of the line and another at the end of the water pipe line . Both x`mitter is giving...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug 11, 2010 (FreeNew) -- FreeNew, a new Internet company, today announced the launch of FreeApps, an innovative web service aimed at simplifying the cumbersome task of...
Source: AWS Start-Up Challenge What is the AWS Start-up Challenge? The AWS Start-up Challenge is an annual competition designed for young, promising start-ups to get noticed and compete for a...
we know the proverb known is a drop and unknown is an ocean. and change it slightly which is best suited for mathematics known applications are finite and unknown applications...