CrazyEngineers
  • To follow the template:

*Engineering Trade: structural engineering degree/once registered PE in petroleum engineering/now electrical-mechanical engineer in sensor design and manufacturing

*Occupation: CEO, though all phases of new product design is what I like best

*Hobbies & Interests: aircraft owner and pilot, mountain biking, hiking, skiing, reading, painting, loosing golf balls

*Aim in life: do it all

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: randomly found the site and it looked interesting

I probably will not be a prolific poster, but will chime in when appropriate. Thanks
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • raj87verma88

MemberSep 2, 2008

Hi shocky_mcsparks,
    Welcome to CE. You will love it here. Do share your ideas and experiences with us. Be an active member and have a rocking time at CE.
    Cheers
    Patty
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 2, 2008

Hello & welcome to CE, Shocky! 😀

We are glad to have you with us. I'm sure you'll enjoy CE. We look forward to your active participation on CE Forums!
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberSep 3, 2008

Nice to meet you and welcome to CE!
    Cancel
  • anuragh27crony

MemberSep 3, 2008

Hi shocky...welcome to CE...
    Nice to have you on CE.... :smile:
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 3, 2008

Hello shocky,

Welcome to CE. Why dont you tell us some stories about your adventures with the aircrafts?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register