Greetings to all members of crazyengineers

Am a new member of the crazyengineers.My name is IGILAR AZUBUIKE,am a nigerian and am studying electrical eletronics engineering majoring in communication.I would like to say hello to all members of crazyengineers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IGILAR
    Am a new member of the crazyengineers.My name is IGILAR AZUBUIKE,am a nigerian and am studying electrical eletronics engineering majoring in communication.I would like to say hello to all members of crazyengineers
    Welcome to CE, IGILAR 😀

We're glad to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word in Nigeria! 😁
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi IGILAR,
    Welcome to CE
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Igilar Azubuike.... welcome to CE forum :smile:
  • ako
    ako
    dude i guess am late after all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh... I need to use friend template function as member function in inheritance's derived class... i'm not getting how to use it... please anybody can...
Hi All, I am having the same query posted before .... I have completed my Engineering in 2005 in Instrumentation Engineering But after my completion of Graduation i shifted to...
Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh.. i need to install Lexical analyzer and YACC into Kubuntu 8.04 or fedora 8... Please anybody help me out for doing this...
am a new member of the crazy engineers co operation and i would like to say hellow to every one.Iam a kenyan studying electronics and computer engineering.
I had been waiting for this film to release ever since I heard the song "Mumma" by Kailash Kher. Dasvidaniya means "Good Bye". Amar Kaul (Vinay Pathak)is a regular guy...