Greetings from Finland....:)

Hello everyone, i am an undergraduate student of mechanical engineering and production technology in Finland, I just joined this site. I hope i get more professional tips here....๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE's Family.And offcourse you will get professional tips from here and we all will also learn from you.

๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the CE Family.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Family. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Enjoy your stay here!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hello and welcome to CE!!
  • mechatronicsdude
    mechatronicsdude
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome..๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, glad to have you here.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

//java CopyFile aage.txt boxdemo.txt import java.io.*; class copyfile { public static void main(String args[])throws IOException { int i; FileInputStream fin; FileOutputStream fout; try { fin=new FileInputStream(args[0]); } catch(FileNotFoundException e) {...
Hi, Currently i am using Proteus 7.4SP3 to simulate the AD633 multiplier. The two input is a trend of pulses and i want to get the output. The problem is...
Continuing its electric car research, Mercedes-Benz has begun series production of 500 E-Cell electric cars. The new E-Cell uses the Mercedes-Benz A-class platform, with an electric power train provided by...
BlackBerry smart phone creators have granted India's government with manual access to its Messenger service and has promised automated access by 1st of January thereby enabling authorities to track such...
Verizon offering money for used phones Here's how it works: You check Verizon's trade-in site, and do an online appraisal of the phone. You give the phone's make, model and...