Greetings fellow CEians

Im doing my first year in mechanical engineering and really excited to enter into the engineering field. I hope to gain knowledge from my fellow crazy engineers and keep in touch with the ever changing technology. I have big dreams and look forward to bring them into reality... cheers šŸ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi shalemthenut,

Good to have a new crazy engineer among us.

:welcome: to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apologies to open this thread; But surprise question 2 thread was closed; so had to do this. Doubts: Answer as per @Opti - The speed of one boat was much...
I am amused as , my day since yesterday is being flooded with good news and here's a kid who woha! not only is a good orator, but develops apps...
Hello guys. I am Shelly from Nevada.U.S.A. I am new here. I like discussions so much. My favorite pastime is to watch TV shows and movies online.
Showcase your Designing Skills using the most basic principles of Design. Create a ā€œRocking Chairā€ with a group of your friends and win exciting prizes! Venue: Industrial Design Building DSK...
I am intrested in web designing will any one send me the procedure I think first I have to go through html codes is it right???? is there any web...