CrazyEngineers
  • Ada
    Ada

MemberNov 10, 2011

Greetings! :D

Hello,

I am a mechanical engineer based in Boston, MA. I'm 22 years old and interested in design & applications as well as support engineering.

Most of my experience is in IT and tech troubleshooting. Lately, I've been learning programming on my own. I am involved in some engineering outreach programs, and I am interested in developing products on my own.

It's a pleasure to be a part of the community! Go gearheads! XD
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberNov 10, 2011

:welcome: to CE. How you come to know about CE?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 10, 2011

Ada
    Hello,

I am a mechanical engineer based in Boston, MA. I'm 22 years old and interested in design & applications as well as support engineering.

Most of my experience is in IT and tech troubleshooting. Lately, I've been learning programming on my own. I am involved in some engineering outreach programs, and I am interested in developing products on my own.

It's a pleasure to be a part of the community! Go gearheads! XD
    Welcome to CE, Ada. What kind of products are you interested in developing - mechanical or software?

I'm quite sure you'll enjoy CE.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 10, 2011

Welcome to CE Family Ada! :welcome:

Good to have you here with us.
    Cancel
  • Ada

MemberNov 11, 2011

godfather
    :welcome: to CE. How you come to know about CE?
    I was looking up something unrelated and found a response on this board. Thought - "why not join?"

AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE Family Ada! :welcome:

Good to have you here with us.
    Thanks!

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Ada. What kind of products are you interested in developing - mechanical or software?

I'm quite sure you'll enjoy CE.
    I'm not entirely sure. I had a brief job with a robotics group in school and I enjoyed learning about what they did - I regret not contributing much because I knew very little about programming at the time, so robotics - both the manufacturing and consumer side for me would be interesting. I think I need to learn more about what's out there.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 11, 2011

We're going to start working with engineers from various parts of the world and help them realize their projects. I'm quite sure we'll be ready by mid of 2012. 😀
    Cancel
  • Ada

MemberNov 11, 2011

That sounds exciting.

I don't have much in terms of concrete projects, but I would really like to be involved w/ peoples' projects! 😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register