Greetings! :D

Hello,

I am a mechanical engineer based in Boston, MA. I'm 22 years old and interested in design & applications as well as support engineering.

Most of my experience is in IT and tech troubleshooting. Lately, I've been learning programming on my own. I am involved in some engineering outreach programs, and I am interested in developing products on my own.

It's a pleasure to be a part of the community! Go gearheads! XD

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE. How you come to know about CE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ada
    Hello,

I am a mechanical engineer based in Boston, MA. I'm 22 years old and interested in design & applications as well as support engineering.

Most of my experience is in IT and tech troubleshooting. Lately, I've been learning programming on my own. I am involved in some engineering outreach programs, and I am interested in developing products on my own.

It's a pleasure to be a part of the community! Go gearheads! XD
    Welcome to CE, Ada. What kind of products are you interested in developing - mechanical or software?

I'm quite sure you'll enjoy CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family Ada! :welcome:

Good to have you here with us.
  • Ada
    Ada
    godfather
    :welcome: to CE. How you come to know about CE?
    I was looking up something unrelated and found a response on this board. Thought - "why not join?"

AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE Family Ada! :welcome:

Good to have you here with us.
    Thanks!

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Ada. What kind of products are you interested in developing - mechanical or software?

I'm quite sure you'll enjoy CE.
    I'm not entirely sure. I had a brief job with a robotics group in school and I enjoyed learning about what they did - I regret not contributing much because I knew very little about programming at the time, so robotics - both the manufacturing and consumer side for me would be interesting. I think I need to learn more about what's out there.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're going to start working with engineers from various parts of the world and help them realize their projects. I'm quite sure we'll be ready by mid of 2012. 😀
  • Ada
    Ada
    That sounds exciting.

I don't have much in terms of concrete projects, but I would really like to be involved w/ peoples' projects! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone have more news about this? looks like a Gurgaon based company has come up with a alternative for plastic, jest of the report can be found here Gurgaon...
Now a days there is a huge amount of facebook users are increasing in a huge amount, dont know are they doing its use or misuse.. because of its use...
Have you ever had to pay the Rs.100 bribe to the passport officer just because he/she would not issue the passport within time limit; when you needed it very urgently?...
My question lies on my thread subject Is it possible to convert my existing mobile no to a voip Is it possible to make calls over internet using my existing...
The Surprise Question Is This : [Worth 15 CE Coins!] Write a description of what you see in the image above in not more than 200 words in a single...