Greeting from Gstarsoftware!-Reliable partner wanted!

Dear Sir or madam,

We are seek for distributor and explore the opportunity to cooperate with you on the business of GstarCAD in your market.
GstarCAD is a Fast, Powerful and DWG-Compatible CAD Software with powerful 2D functions and basic 3D functions. Its speeds and performances with an attractive and competitive price are totally unbeatable. GstarCAD has enjoyed outstanding market share in global market, especially in EU and developing countries. Now GstarCAD is welcomed by 190, 000 CAD users over 70 countries.
GstarCAD has the following features:
1. Fully-compatible with AutoCAD (AutoCAD2.5 to 2010), Native DWG/DXF format;
2. Reliable Stability (10,000 customers testing and feedback);
3. Powerful Functions (Express Tools (100+ kinds), Excellent 3D, AutoXLStable, Plot Built-in plot Driver, Visual Styles (7 kinds) and Easy to Use!
4. Powerful APls (Vlisp, Lisp, DCL, VBA, SDS, GRX), improve the interface of re-development;
5. Many Fortune the Global 500 companies such as Intel, SIEMENS, Schneider Electric,
Your application CAD/CAM software tools is probably fit for our platform.
PHILIPS, SONY, HITACHI chose GstarCAD;

Please try the below download links:
#-Link-Snipped-#​
#-Link-Snipped-#​
You have 30 days' full functional evaluation on our CAD software. Welcome your test and feedbacks.
Have questions or need help? Please contact me at :
MSN:
Cellphone:
or EMAIL me at:
Look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Replied by e-mail
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    HI Sophie,

We are glad that you are seeking people from CE!
    Only thing to understand is , if you are advertising you must take prior permission!

If you are interested in Advertising please email to admin (at)crazyengineers (dot) com

For time being I am removing email and mobile number.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

harp (v): To repeat tediously; to go on and on about something herald (n): A royal proclaimer; a harbinger A robin is sometimes viewed as a herald of spring; its...
impresario (n): A person who manages public entertainments(especially operas, but other events as well) incendiary (adj): Used for setting property on fire; tending to arouse passion of anger; inflammatory intrigue...
overture (n): Opening move; preliminary offer In music, an overture is composition that introduces a larger work, often by weaving together bits and pieces of what is to come. oxymoron...
Hi CrazyEngineers, I know there is not a lot of love for someone who does engineering without a degree, but please bare with me. Ill try to keep this short....
I just wanted to take a snapshot of my screen from my macbook and I just found out how it is done. Here's sharing that with all of you. 1....