Greeting Fellow CE's

Hi everybody,

I'm Terrence from Malaysia... Anybody from there yet? I'm proud to be in this community of future generation builders. Yes, we are the builders...as I'm also dedicate thanks to the admin and may we find useful and informative values here.

Dedicate to #-Link-Snipped-#... Cheers...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,
Terrence
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hello terence,
    welcome from a fellow civil engineer.....๐Ÿ˜
    hope you share and learn more here....
    all the best ๐Ÿ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hello there terrence,
    welcome to ce
    looking forward to your active contribution...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mrtvine
    Hi everybody,

I'm Terrence from Malaysia... Anybody from there yet?
    Hi there!

Our moderator CEan Ash (Ashraf) is from Malaysia along with many others ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WElcome to CE.

Keep an active participation with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜• hello! can any one plz send me latest topics for seminars from computer engineering
Auto Mall 2010 is back now in Chandigarh See you there RELIO QUICK Presents AUTO MALL 2010, CHANDIGARH Exhibition Highlights: India โ€˜s largest multi-city Exhibitions Mega Promotional Budget One โ€“...
Also known as Robert Morris Internet worm On November 2, 1988, Robert Morris, Jr, a graduate student in Computer Science at Cornell, wrote an experimental, self-replicating, self-propagating program called a...
I want to study certified ethical hacking course from professionals institution. I am right now in Chennai could anybody help me. I want to learn it from professionals. Any suggestion...
New Delhi: The concept of deemed universities will be abolished in India, Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Kapil Sibal said Tuesday, a day after the government moved an affidavit in...