Green Cars #1: Audi e-TRON

As the global warming and all kinds of pollutions leading to it are haunting the world, I can totally say that GREEN is the upcoming color! People are getting conscious about the ill effects of pollution and many magazines, yearly’s are having GREEN as their prime theme. Even though the summits like that at Copenhagen [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone. I completed my b.tech mechanical engineering from VIT University. But now i want to learn electrical/electronics and become a solution provider and entrepreneur or a product designer (products...
The bat winged drone bomber named the X-47B is the latest addition to the unending list of air crafts owned by the American Navy. It made its first successful flight...
what kind a summer training .........is really benefitial.........😕 the courses like plc and scada or some industrial training............
I found this video while surfing.[video]https://video.i.ua/user/1791221/35590/186762/[/video]
Guess who has been bitten by the social networking bug lately? It’s the Tihar Jail in Delhi. The largest correctional institution in South East Asia, the Tihar prisons in Delhi...