Great Step 2012, IIT Kharagpur- Technical Fest. November 2-4, 2012.

IIT Kharagpur shall get awesomely busy in the coming month of September with lots of amazing activities to look forward to at the GREAT STEP- Geo Resource Engineering and Technology Students Teachers and Employers Partnership, an annual technical summit of the Mining Engineering Department.

With this event the organizers plan to relay the students' talent to the existing problems, thus building a logical bond between them and the employers, and providing them with a fertile platform where they could sow their seeds of knowledge for a better future of Geo-Science and Engineering.

Here's the list of planned events-

Geobotics- an event on robotics
Industrial design problem
Tela Quante- an online quiz
Mineac- quiz
Professio Intellectus- Paper presentation
Minescript- paper presentation
Petro case study
Mineo case study

The last date of registration is 25th October 2012.

Check out the official site here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cheetah Robot, the fast-running quadruped developed by DARPA-funded Boston Dynamics. It recently bolted past its earlier speed record, reaching 28.3 mph, which is just about 0.5 mph faster compared to...
hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering...
I read this somewhere today, "Internet was supposed to reduce time wastage, but I think it is doing exactly the opposite". Often while surfing across the web, I keep clicking...
I feel that tagging system is not smart. Ex. When I am tagging someone in replying a thread .Then there is 90% chances that I am tagging a member who...
I just read about a new DIY project by designer Gabriele Diamanti that he undertook as an inexpensive solution to desalinate water that was available to households. And so he...