GRE Preparation Group

I'm a big fan of groups working together with a goal. I'm quite sure lot of students are preparing for GRE and it would help if you all gather through CE and start preparing together.

Those who are preparing for GRE, join in. 😀

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Well I must say I am preparing for GMAT!

Shall we start a new thread or shall I hijack this one?

Any GMAT takers?
    If yes lets discuss it in new thread!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GMAT takes can start another thread 😉
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    i m in for GRE!!!!!

;-)
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I am in for GRE.
  • !Works
    !Works
    I had given my GRE in 2010 and I had used Barrons and Flashcards Pack to prepare for my exam. During the course, my friend and I attempted to make an Android App which we could carry around to prepare Wordlists. And I should say, we have done a fair job at it.

Though this might sound to be a very "markety" kind of post, but we wish to share the App with you and get feedback from people who are most definitely to be benefited from this App. Do use this app and share your views. If you think we could add some feature to it to make it more useful, we'd be glad to work towards that.

Please do share your experience here. We'd love to hear from you.

App Name: WordPrep Flashcards GRE
    App Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why we use capacitor in place of inductor in electronics circuits..??
Femtocell vendor community comes together at ETSI to verify the 3GPP femtocell standard and help drive widespread deployments London, UK – 30th March 2010 – The Femto Forum, the independent...
Hi! I am pursuing M.E (Electrical) and using MATLAB simulink in my thesis . I am using fuzzy logic controller in my model of Dynamic voltage restorer but i am...
After Google ceased its China operations, Chinese governement started blocking all politically sensitive search queries. It seems that China has taken one step ahead and probably has banned all the...
hello CEans, my wishes to all of you. i was planning to have my career diverted towards IBM Mainframe, so please can any one help me with the details regarding...