GRE: Important dates that you need to know

In 2011,

AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
  • August 1: First day of testing for revised test
  • For tests administered in August – September, scores will be reported starting in early November
OCTOBER
  • For tests administered in October, scores will be reported starting in
    mid-November*
NOVEMBER
  • For tests administered in November, scores will be reported starting in late November*
DECEMBER
  • Score reporting returns to the regular reporting period (10 – 15 days after test date)*

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are new types of questions on the GRE revised General Test that better reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school programs. Verbal Reasoning section...
Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak recently said that he believes Google's Android Mobile Operating System will take over Apple iOS's #1 position in near future. I've several reasons to believe Mr....
Hi guys, I am using Firefox for my main web browsing, while sometime I also use chrome. But for using internet I need to login to my college server, and...
There are many software tools that let users backup their mobile, handheld data on desktops. How about a service that lets users backup their data on a centralized server? The...
IBM India & IBM Daksh have won NASSCOM's 'Best IT Services and Products Company' and 'Best BPO Company' respectively. These awards encourage, recognise and honour IT and BPO organisations that...