GRE getting tougher!

A friend of mine who took the GRE exam on Feb 2011 had a score of 1000, whereas during the mock tests his score was 1300 and above.

Verbal-300
Quants-700
Awa-3.5

He said that the verbal section was too tough to crack. He could get only 3-4 words from the Barrons.

Do you think that the papers will get more tougher by the end of the old pattern? 😐

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Nion: To the best of my knowledge, the computer picks up the questions randomly from their huge question bank. Your friend's case could be an exception, but the GRE mock test scores & final scores would usually vary by 75 marks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Extreme Blue™ program is IBM's premier internship program for top-notch students pursuing software development and MBA degrees. Once selected into the program, you will become part of a team...
Hello friends, I am thinking to implement a project illustrating the working of voice recognition door lock system.for this i want to use MATLAB for speech processing.i am not able...
Samsung unveiled Samsung Galaxy Pro few minutes ago at Singapore. Here are the technical specifications of the phone - 1. Android Froyo 2. 3 MP Camera 3. 800 MHz processor...
Guys, this one is awesome!!! Not from Philippines though, but it is worth seeing... 😀 Moscow’s rapidly growing skyline will soon feature an eye-popping new addition: Crystal Island, which will...
Anand Rajaraman and Jeffrey D Ullman are publishing a book on Mining of Massive Dataasets, based on the CS345A course they have been teaching (now CS246 in the Winter and...