GRE BARRONS 19 th EDITION Additional Copy

Hello all,

For people in chennai, who are planning to buy GRE Barrons 19 th edition. I have a fresh copy of the book. I got the book to prepare but i am planning for a different career. So if someone could purchase from me instead getting it from a the shop, it will be greatful.
request your cooperation.... Anyone from chennai can opt for this....
Please respond to my post or to my email #-Link-Snipped-#

Administrators of this forum, please do not consider this to be an ad for sale option and delete or modify the thread. A humble request to assist me to take remedial action. I got the book before planning my career option. I am unable to return the book to the same shop even in exchange for some other book. Request your support for benefit of two engineers in getting the material in a convenient way.

Thanks
Mani​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some freaking awesome stuff for PS lovers. 😁
Explanation: Reflection nebulas reflect light from a nearby star. Many small carbon grains in the nebula reflect the light. The blue color typical of reflection nebula is caused by blue...
This is just unbelievable! Again life proves to me, 'Ideas are no one's monopoly'. I was reading an Outlook magazine article the other day about 'How Amazon targets Flipkart with...
I'm quite sure that coca cola sales are declining in India. My friend who's well informed on the matter says that coca cola sales are actually declining all over the...
I've realized that every expert on the subject of finance and money actually does not know what they pretend to know. So I ask them a simple question that leads...