graphics card

My in build graphics card with motherboard had having a problem ...may be the driver is corrupted , can i found the driver in internet ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rahul dev choud
    My in build graphics card with motherboard had having a problem ...may be the driver is corrupted , can i found the driver in internet ??
    Yep, of course you can. You can go the the manufacturer's website and download the drivers from there.

But it will work only when the problem is really with the driver. Let me know if this works. If not, let us know the exact problem which you are facing.

-The Big K-
    p.s: Moving the thread to CE-IT Help 😀
  • desijays
    desijays
    rahul dev choud

dear mate, if its an in built graphics card then you might not have to search for the drivers on the internet.

It should already be there on the driver CD that comes for your motherboard, unless you bought your computer eons ago 😉
  • rahul dev choud
    rahul dev choud
    Actually, dear my original motherboard cd was corrupted

so dat i need the driver with the same version of my ATI.

i'm trying to get this driver from the site which is given in the

motherbord cd.
    do u know any other site to download it ????
  • desijays
    desijays
    rahul dev choud
    Actually, dear my original motherboard cd was corrupted

so dat i need the driver with the same version of my ATI.

i'm trying to get this driver from the site which is given in the

motherbord cd.
    do u know any other site to download it ????
    if you atleast mention the make and model of your motherboard, something can be done about it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can i know how to bypassed the server through a proxy server ???
hi all I think Quality Assurance has now become more than a subject. All automotive industries expect this in all engineers, let it be mechanical or electrical or an Software...
Name: Navin Sampath Engineering Trade: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Location: Chennai, India Occupation: Currently Working as a Quality Assurance Enginner in TVS, Joining HYUNDAI Motors India Ltd, in feb. in...
We can log on to a comp. with a hidden window...by changing the registry if i 'm not wrong then put some light on this topic...
I'm opening this thread inside General Help section because I need your feedback on one of the most important topic - File / Photo sharing through CE forums. Let me...