Graphic Recording Software For Windows Or Mac. Suggestions?

What I seek is a graphic recording software, mainly for data visualization and visual note taking/scribbling. Should be compatible with Windows, or better, with Mac (not iPad). I tried looking out for them on the net, but no luck so far.
I'm not much of an artist, but a couple training sessions shall be enough to do me good.

On the screen, it should have good visibility, meaning good resolution. I wish to produce large pictures with a whole lot of graphics/notes, and I don't want to compromise on the size or quality.

Do let me know if anyone's actually working on "Graphic Recording", and also on what software, plus what other things are needed to be considered for the same.
Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not exactly sure what you're looking for. Visual Note taking can be done through MS Note; but I think that's not what you're looking for. What exactly is graphic recording?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    This video shows Graphic Recording done on a white-board.

I wish to do the same on my PC. Graphic recording is actually nothing but getting the data on your mind on-screen/on-paper.
    I tried doing it on paper and then took a picture of it. Doesn't look good that way.
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Try Camtasia or Camstudio ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Try Camtasia or Camstudio ๐Ÿ˜€
    Will give them a try. ๐Ÿ˜€ Also, Sketchbook Pro for iPad looks good. Hmm.โ˜•
  • Anna Ulanova
    Anna Ulanova
    Hi,
    Have you tried Sketchbook Express? It's a free mac app. I am a big fan of Sketchbook Pro for both, iPad and desktop! Pro just has a bit more features than Express. The biggest advantage I found, in using Express instead of Pro for virtual meeting recordings, is it doesn't lag as much.

Hope it helps.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Anna Ulanova
    Hi,
    Have you tried Sketchbook Express? It's a free mac app. I am a big fan of Sketchbook Pro for both, iPad and desktop! Pro just has a bit more features than Express. The biggest advantage I found, in using Express instead of Pro for virtual meeting recordings, is it doesn't lag as much.

Hope it helps.
    It does help! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks a lot Anna!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m second year mechanical engineering student want to gain some practical knowledge want idead for mini projects please help me with some topics.
hi friends....i'm making a binary to bcd converter using verilog Hdl...(& then many more) can anyone tell me what exactly is its application?? means how and where it can be...
We are having 250 GB Iomega external HDD which has an encryption utility which works only in windows and doesn't works in ubuntu or mac so we want to remove...
Hello, I am an electronics engineer from Solapur and I have a query. I want to know why we use 12MH crystal in ARM LPC 2148? Does anyone have any...
Hi friends.. I am doing a project on "Automatic Image Segmentation by Dynamic Region Merging" in matlab. I got stuck in between my project. I am attaching the paper with...