Grapecity puzzle!!!

IF MAD-DO=DID and 1,0,4,3,8 are the values u have to assign to these so that the answer comes out to be DID. Than what is the value of M,A,D,O,I???

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    M=4;
    A=1;
    D=3;
    O=0;
    I=8

because

413-30=383

correct na? 😀
  • itchap
    itchap
    CIVILPRINCESS
    M=4;
    A=1;
    D=3;
    O=0;
    I=8

because

413-30=383

correct na? 😀
    Yup your answer is correct....But can you tell me the procedure how did you solve this???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    check the units place and there in no change i.e., D-O=D =>O=0;
    So now consider the hundreds and tens place alone i.e.,MA-D=DI
    And i progressed by trial and error method using the left out digits till the equation was satisfied.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    nice civilprincess....you really have a high IQ....
  • itchap
    itchap
    Nice explanations CIVILPRINCESS...😁
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    wonderful IQ

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got this through email - 2[FONT="] 3[FONT="] [/FONT] 4[FONT="] [/FONT] 15[FONT="] [/FONT] 12[FONT="] [/FONT] 3[FONT="] [/FONT] 4[FONT="] [/FONT] 5[FONT="] [/FONT] 28[FONT="] [/FONT] 20[FONT="] [/FONT] 4[FONT="] [/FONT] 5[FONT="] [/FONT] 6[FONT="] [/FONT]...
this question was an SMS forward and i thought i could share it with you: 2@3=8 3@7=27 4@5=32 5@8=60 6@7=72 7@8=?? (@ is some function) your job: 1) find what...
Hey guys I really come across a humorous blog. this guy is good collection of jokes and stuff JoKeS ApArT: Give him another chance! hope u guyz like as I...
Dear Colleagues! My name is Peter Kishalov, I am a professional embedded systems software developer. I want to present you my recent hobby-creation - the puzzle machine, called "The Solomon's...
I have a bicycle with a total load of 100 kg. I need to calculate the starting torque necessary to propel the bicycle, taking into account either the wheel or the pedal (crank)