Grand Quiz Answer #15

Question: #-Link-Snipped-#

This question was tricky and it had a cool surprise - additional 10 CE Coins! ๐Ÿ˜€

The clue ""...and the bright white light from eternity blinded him from noticing the obvious. It was there; right in front of his eyes." hinted that the 'white' light was blinding him and hiding what was right in front of his eyes. When you are looking at the post, what's the whitest thing? Well, it's the page background; and it was hiding something. Well, another clue was hidden by the white space in the post and all you had to do is dig it out by pressing ctrl+A or simply highlighting the white area of the post with mouse. It would reveal the following message just above the image -

It's just the alphabet from galaxy, Commander K!. Give me the correct letter in English. I'll give you 10 extra coins, promise!
Alphabet from Galaxy and Commander K were two additional clues which would take you to 'Standard Galactic Alphabet' which has all the information you need. A, E, I, O and 'U'. So, 'U' is the correct answer ๐Ÿ˜€

Winner gets 10 Extra Coins: That is 25 CE Coins!

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    So, 'U' is the correct answer ๐Ÿ˜€
    Here is SS Answer -

The next letter which should come in the question mark is,
    . .
    __

It's the vowels a,e,i,o,u written in standard Galactic alphabets.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    For clarity, that is a symbol with 2 dots and a line below it
    I don't see that he had given answer as -- U; he had just given the way to reach there ๐Ÿ˜”

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Here is SS Answer -
    I don't see that he had given answer as -- U; he had just given the way to reach there ๐Ÿ˜”

-CB
    Disagree. Here is the complete answer posted by SS in the first go -link #-Link-Snipped-#
    :

The next letter which should come in the question mark is,

. .
    __

It's the vowels a,e,i,o,u written in standard Galactic alphabets..
    For clarity, that is a symbol with 2 dots and a line below it
    Observation #1: SS has correctly identified the sequence and clearly mentions 'u' in his answer.
    Observation #2: The hidden part of the quiz was a hint. We'd not questions anyone already familiar with the alphabet, posting the answer without needing the clue.
    Observation #3: It *does not* matter how you arrived at the answer, provided you've explained it correctly. The question (and not the 'hint') just puts a question mark and does not mention anything about what's expected. This makes it clear that both symbol OR the English letter would have been accepted as a correct answer.

SS, is the clear winner of Question #15.

Given the history of CE; I believe all members are aware that we are totally unbiased in choosing the winners.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This project seem very interesting Pedal-Powered (Vacuum) Zeolite Refrigerator - YouTube any tried it before ? i was just wondering if i can replace the Zeolite to just simple silica...
Quote: One of my pet peeves is to see an engineer identified as a scientist, or an engineering achievement described as a scientific one. It happens all the time in...
If you have played Super Mario Bros - Video Game ever in your life, you will totally love this - [video=youtube;u3XYsINR-y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u3XYsINR-y4[/video] ๐Ÿ‘ Cheers to the good old Mario days!
1. Mannering's personal diary, a record of ____ preoccupations and domestic details, belies the depth of thought for which he was renowned in the academic world. A. philosophical B. mundane...
1. ____ adherence to outdated political ideas and defunct sects characterized the last years of a man who had, surprisingly, been one of the most flexible thinkers of the 1920s....